Saturday, December 18, 2010

First Tournament in Sight

So, a large interest in my life is competitive fighting games. Especially Capcom games with my biggest passion being the Street Fighter series with the most recent iteration being Super Street Fighter IV (and hopefully an update for consoles to bring everyone on par with the newest Arcade Edition title. I'll touch more on my history with Street Fighter later, for all my imaginary fans and you can also follow me on YouTube, FaceBook, & Twitter (words I never thought I would actually say, but I have lofty expectations).  As high as my goals may be I have to approach them with a series of smaller goals. First of which will be to attend a tournament in Atlanta, GA with my good friend and fellow Street Fighter enthusiast Vegita30, on January 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment